SUBSTANCES OR PRODUCTS CAUSING ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCE
1. Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridised strains, and products thereof, except:
a) glucose syrups made from wheat, including dextrose (*);
b) wheat based maltodextrins (*);
c) glucose syrups based on barley;
d) cereals used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
2. Crustaceans and products based on shellfish.
3. Eggs and products based on eggs.
4. Fish and product based on fish, except:
a) jelly fish used as carrier for vitamin or carotenoid preparations;
b) gelatine or Isinglass used as fining agent in beer and wine.;
5. Peanuts and products based on peanuts.
6. Soy and products based on soy, except:
a) oil and grease refined soybean (*);
b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306), tocopherol natural D-alfa, tocopherol acetate natural D-alfa, tocopherol succinate natural D-alfa based on soy;
c) vegetable oils derived phytosterols and phytosterol esters based on soy;
d) plant stanol ester product from vegetable oil sterols based on soy.
7. Milk and dairy products (include lactose), except:
a) whey used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol from agricultural sources;
8. Fruits in shell, namely: almond (Amygdalus communis L.), kernel (Corylus avellana), walnut (Juglans regia), walnut from acagiù (Anacardium occidentale), pecan walnut [Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch], walnut from Brasil (Bertholletia excelsa), pistacchi (Pistacia vera), macadamia walnut or walnut from Queensland (Macadamia ternifolia), and their product, except for nuts used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol from agricultural sources.
9. Celery and products based on celery.
10. Mustard and products based on mustard.
11. Sesame seed and products based on sesame seed.
12. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations above 10 mg/kg or 10 mg/liter in terms of SO2 Total to calculate for products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to manufacturers instructions.
13. Lupine and products based on lupine.
14. Molluscs and products based on molluscs.
(*) And derived products, insofar as the process that have undergone is not likely to increase
the level of allergenicity assessed by the Authority for basic product from which they are derived.
*Due to the HACCP law and to safeguard our guests our raw fresh fish have to be frozen in short time to guarantee the maximum and total safety.